Skip to main content

File a Claim

If you would like to file a claim, you can submit an online claim form. You can also fill out a claim form at the UPUD main office located at 339 Main Street in Murphys.

Once submitted, a UPUD representative will review your claim and contact you. If you have questions pertaining to your claim, please call 209-728-3651.